Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Previous Top Ten Tuesday Topics
- May 4: My Ten Most Recent Reads
- May 11: Books with Nature on the Cover
- May 18: Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences
- May 25: Book Quotes that Were Nominated for the Bad Sex Awards
- June 1: Freebie: The Last Ten Books I Acquired
- June 8: Books I Loved that Made Me Want More Books Like Them
- June 15: Books On My Summer 2021 TBR
This is an incredibly generous topic: as Jana says
My birthday is today, so celebrate with me by granting the wishes of your friends! This is a popular thing to do on Twitter, but today we’re blog hopping. List the top 10 books you’d love to own and include a link to a wishlist so that people can grant your wish.
I do hope you have a lovely bookish day!!
For me, most of my reading is done on a kindle – I love the weight and feel and smell of a real physical book in my hands, but the simple convenience of the kindle makes it unbeatable on a day-to-day basis. So this list is a list of books I have already read which I would love to own in a physical form.
So the list below comprises of wonderful favourites, intriguing and gorgeous covers.
I have included my Amazon Wishlist here… but there is absolutely no obligation!
Let us just celebrate all that is wonderful in out books, our reading and our community!
Piranesi, Susanna Clarke
The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern
The Starless Sea, Erin Morgenstern
Hamnet, Maggie O’Farrell
Klara and the Sun, Kazuo Ishiguro
The Chosen and the Beautiful, Nghi Vo
The Living Sea of Waking Dreams, Richard Flanagan
The Overstory, Richard Powers
Ariadne, Jennifer Saint
The Beautiful Ones, Silvia Moreno Garcia
Whirligig, Andrew James Greig
Lanny, Max Porter
The Mercies, Kiran Millwood Hargrave
The Kingdoms, Natasha Pulley
Upcoming Top Ten Tuesday Themes
- June 29: Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021
- July 6: Reasons Why I Love Reading
- July 13: Book Titles That are Questions
- July 20: Books I Read In One Sitting (or would have if I had the time)
- July 27: Books I’d Want With Me While Stranded On a Deserted Island
- August 3: Titles or Covers That Made Want to Read/Buy the Book
- August 10: Secondary/Minor Characters Who Deserve More Love
- August 17: Favourite Places to Read
- August 24: Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
- August 31: Fictional Crushes